Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Week 24: 256.9! :sigh:

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 255.0
Current weight: 256.9
Lost this week: 0! Up 1.9
Total lost to date: 7.3…not nearly enough to make a difference, is it?
Goal for this week: 5 pounds. Yes I am 100% serious

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 76.9

I’m not surprised, I haven’t been doing anything. Lately I have been tired and annoyed. I got my first halfway decent night’s sleep since last Monday. I went to bed at 10:30 and got up at 6:30 and actually felt a little rested.

I am developing a cough (hooray!) so we’ll see if last year’s completely awesome cycle can be repeated. In 2007, I got sick at Thanksgiving for two weeks, then recovered for two weeks, then got sick for two more weeks, and so on, and so on, lather, rinse, and repeat, until my son’s birthday in APRIL 2008! If I start this again this year I’m going to flip my goddamn wig. It was absolutely maddening last time.

Now, before you tell me “Well, Chunky, if you were in better shape you probably wouldn’t get sick so much,” let me tell you that I realize that, OK? That doesn’t make it any easier.

The coffee at work tastes funny today, although that may be due to me having to use actual sugar, instead of Splenda, which we are out of.

Which, I just realized my friend gave me a full box of…

Sheesh.

I just want to go to bed and press “reset.”

No comments: