Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Missed Connections- You: Snazzy NJ-based fitness facility. Me: fat dude.

I didn’t get together with Gym yet. I did, however take a nice almost hour long walk yesterday. By “nice” I mean painful and sweat inducing, so that’s good. I also picked up my hefty lottery winnings from Wed night’s Cash 5 drawing (Eleven dollars, thank you very much!) so that was cool as well.

I walked up at the waterfront today* because it was kind of nice out. There I saw a woman who looked remarkably like actress Lalla Ward, but with wavier hair. Not like she looks now, but like she looked in 1982. She was walking a cocker spaniel and I though to myself, “Yes, I can totally see Lalla Ward having that kind of dog.”

Now I know it wasn’t the ex-Mrs. Tom Baker (this woman was in her 20’s for one reason) but if it was I’m pretty sure I’d go back Monday morning with my Who DVDs like some sort of stalker/nerd hybrid.

By the way, I started a Facebook page and have no bloody idea what I am doing. Is it me or is it very cluttered?




*Yeesh! That sounds like I was trolling for dockworkers or something…

No comments: