Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Really!?! What, we're out of Tang or something?

Read this morning that one of the things they are installing in the International Space Station on their current mission is a machine that will recycle the astronaut’s sweat and urine into drinkable water. No, really!*

Here’s the article: http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/11/nasas-space-shu.html

And you think dehydration’s a harsh mistress here on earth!

Anyhow, I feel pretty good today. This is likely to change a little this evening, however. Band practice tonight, and I’m bringing 2 guitars. I’m gonna try and do the whole thing with the SG because
1) It’s lighter and
2) I need to see if it’s going to stay in tune since I had the headstock repaired.

That’s that for now.

Oh, before I forget, why didn't Amy C vote off Vicki on Biggest Loser last night. Argh! Vicki is such a low class conniving asshat, that I am sure this will bite Amy C on her ever shrinking buttocks.



*Honest!

No comments: