Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 21: 258.5!

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 257.2
Current weight: 258.5
Lost this week: 0 (UP 1.7! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD)
Total lost to date: 5.7 pounds
Goal for this week: not shoot self in face :) (I'm JOKING!!!!!)

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 78.9


OK, look. Let me get this out of the way first:
Go vote. I’d like to say “I don’t care who you vote for,” but I’d be lying ;)

Anyway, as promised, here’s the picture from the video:
(There’s supposed to be 2 of them, but I botched something in the saving…)
WTF!?!?!?!?!


Christ Almighty, I look like a water buffalo with a guitar!

They say the camera adds 10 pounds, and in my defense there was probably around 6 cameras pointed at me, but still!

And here’s me, about a year ago looking, as promised, positively svelte in comparison. Screw that, in comparison, I am a goddamn supermodel! I was about 245 pounds here.




I mean, really, what the hell am I doing to myself?

No comments: