Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ripped off!

So I have been using the Perfect Pushups for a while and it’s getting a little easier. I shall soon graduate to big-boy pushups! One thing struck me while I was doing them this morning though. I have heard the expression that someone dropped down and “ripped off a series of pushups.” Mind you the only way I was gonna rip off some pushups was to shove a Good Humor box under my shirt at the Stop & Shop.

This morning on my third set I ripped off ten in a row, dammit, and I ripped ‘em off good! Seriously, BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!. I stopped and was pretty stunned.
Then I did it again! Holy crap!

Be sure to tune in again when I switch to big-boy pushups and suck again! Hooray!

Oh, sorry for the misleading title by the way.

No comments: