Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Frosty!

What is the Sam Hill is going on? It was positively arctic in the compound this morning. Ok, it was like 59, but still, that’s an outside temperature. Remind me to tell you about the argument I had with my parents (now residing in Florida) about “outside temperatures” because it’s a hoot.

Anyway, I shivered my way through some exercise today and feel pretty good.

So my friend Janet was reading through some old entries and got to the bit about me eating the two McChicken Sandwiches and fries and prompty had a conniption fit.

“TWO SANDWICHES?” she asked in a tone that implied I told her I consumed an entire foot locker full of kittens, “AND fries!?!?!”

I was like “Uh, duh!! This is why I got fat in the first place! It’s not like one day I decided to eat a lot of bread and KA-BLAM, I became the pseudo-leviathan I am today. This is a lifetime a crappy choices finally coming to a head.

A bunch of people at work are doing the Accuweight Bead Diet. It seems crazy, but the results are completely amazing. The question is, how do you maintain your weight loss afterwards?

Also, I think I’d be a grumpy bastard if I had to eat like that.

No comments: