Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Man, I sure do love bacon...

Never have truer words been spoken, by this, or any other man. I was having some turkey bacon last night, and was thinking that it’s been a good long while since I have had any real, actual bacon. The turkey bacon was good though.

So, day one of my 2 week experiment. I’m gonna weigh myself every day for two weeks, and try to see when the best day for weigh in. I know you all have Tuesdays marked on your calendar, but sometimes we need to make changes. Granted, these changes are purely to make me feel better, but whatever we can do to help would be great, right?

So, today’s number is as follows:

256.8

That’s pretty good. Damn near three pounds. Let’s see what tomorrow will bring though, shall we?

No comments: