Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 16: 258.0

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 259.1
Current weight: 258.0
Lost this week: 1.1
Total lost to date: 6.3 pounds
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 78.0

OK, that’s a wee bit better. On the downward trend once more! Tally ho, and all that!

So the missus got a kettlebell and I decided I was going to give it a go this morning and let me tell you, you use muscles you didn’t know you had. I will surely pay for this tomorrow. The Perfect Pushups have been a little easier, I did about 30 today*. It seemed deceptively easy until about 27 or so. At that point an invisible elephant got on my back and the last three or so were brutal.

Oh, the kettlebell came with an instructional dvd (no value declared on the box) in a thin plastic CD case! No paper sleeve for the fine people at Go! Fitness.

Oh, if you don’t know what a kettlebell is, try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettlebell

Also, I have passed 500 page views, about half of which are unique. That’s pretty cool.






*Yes, I’m still doing them the “girly” way. I figure when they seem a bit more effortless I’ll switch to the “big boy” pushups.

No comments: