Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday weigh ins and woes...

Today’s weight- 255

Aside from this morning’s weigh-in of 255 (!)pounds and the fact that I can now wear my red Polo shirt once more (HUZZAH!), Wednesday is not shaping up to be all that great. I’m tired, my stomach is a might funny, I’m out of those little packets you put in your water bottle to make iced tea or whatever, and to top it all off, I have spilled a bottle of Aquafina on my desk.

Don’t worry too much, because luckily I managed to absorb most of the spill with my pants.

Lovely. Nothing makes the day seem brighter than damp trousers!

Please note, massive Ebay push coming up this week. I’ll keep you posted.

Well, I got my ticket to the final ERGS! show. Sad to see the end of an era.

No comments: