Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Well, it certainly could have been worse.

I was at my sister and brother-in-law’s this weekend, and therefore:
1) Didn’t weigh myself. I never did find the scale, but after Saturday, I wasn’t going to sweat it because I
2) ate like a garbage disposal

“What the hell happened?” you may be asking. Well, I’ll tell you.

Saturday:
-three chocolate chip cookies that were so delicious they had to be eleven million calories a piece.
-A pulled pork sandwich from the farmers market in Newtown. My God, this was amazing. Courtesy of Zook’s Barbeque, by the way. It’s run by some Amish folks and everything looks and smells great. I can vouch for the pulled pork obviously. Super friendly staff and great prices as well. Please note I received nothing from them in compensation for this endorsement other than being really, really full. The Farmer’s Market in Newtown is awesome, and the food’s not badly priced either.
-I had a Stewart’s Key Lime soda with my Frisbee sized sammich as well.
-Red Robin and their accursed bottomless steak fries.
-Rita’s also equally accursed Green Apple Gelati!

Sunday:
-Waffles (not too bad, Rich. Low cal syrup too!)
-A bite of a low fat hot dog I didn’t much care for
-2 McChicken Sandwiches and a value fries coming home (I know, I know! I was weak!)
-Some Purdue Chicken Nuggets at home when doing the laundry
-And top it off with three Quick Chek cookies!

Way to go, fat-ass!!!!!

Yes, I know, what the hell was I thinking? I dunno, really, I wasn’t I suppose.

So when the scale wound up at 258 today I wasn’t surprised except I thought it’d be higher. All the running about seems to have kept me from becoming a complete freaking behemoth.


Oh then to top it all off, I come in to this:

Damn it, Carolyn! I love Reese's! The Winter Eating Season has begun! I'm so not psyched!


Oh, Lilo and Stitch is pretty good too, in case you were wondering...

No comments: