Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 9: 253.1(!)

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 257.5
Current weight: 253.1
Lost this week: 4.4
Total lost: 11.1 pounds
Goal for this week: 3 pounds

Overall Goal: 180 (final weight, not pounds lost. I realized today that if my goad would be to lose 180 pounds, my final weight would be like 84 pounds, so I’d end up looking like a heroin addict or something. My skull alone is probably like 26 pounds.) This shall hence be changed to “Goal Weight”



Well, I have to say I am pleased as punch. I broke the 10 pound mark, and I may just make the 18 pounds by the 27th. I was thinking I’d probably just remain where I was last week, having made a couple bad food choices in the past couple days. What annoys me is if I hadn’t gone up last week, I’d be in the clear by getting to an 18 pound loss by the 27th.


[homer simpson]Stupid food! Be less tasty![/hs]

Speaking of Tasty, but good for you: My wife made breaded chicken on Sunday night that was to die for. I shoulda taken it for lunch today but I suppose I can wait for dinner.


Speaking of Tasty, but bad for you: A friend of mine and I were discussing Cracker Barrel today and our mutual love for said restaurant. I did however say that the reason that the name of the place was “Cracker Barrel” was because if you eat there too much, you will resemble a cracker barrel.

She said she thought it was because it was full of white people.

Well played, madame, well played indeed.

No comments: