Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first official product endorsement!

Well, “official” in the sense that the Sporty by Forty Initiative officially uses and recommends the following product, not that I’m getting anything out of it:

Kashi Sweet and Sour Chicken

http://kashi.com/products/kashi_entrees_sweet_sour_chicken

Yeah, I have to pick out the mushrooms* (usually all both of them) but after that it’s flavor city. The first one I got was a little light on the chicken, but the ones I’ve had since have been chock full (cluck full?)-o-bird! It’s very flavorful and filling to boot, and the veggies are remarkably crisp for a microwaved dish.

The sauce is quite good as well. It’s not like the Sweet and Sour chicken one might get at the local Chinese joint, but it doesn’t have the ability to spackle your ventricles shut either.

There are a bunch of other varieties and once they go on sale I’m going to try some more.

Annoying factoid: There’s one of these in the freezer at work, but it’s not marked. I think I may have let it there, but I don’t want to swipe someone’s emergency lunch or anything.

Anyway, that is all!








*Unlike cheese, which I believe comes from the Devil himself, I actually like mushrooms. They, on the other hand, do not like me one bit. It’s a shame, really.

No comments: