Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, August 18, 2008

I am a crappy blogger...

…and it’s not because I do not update every day. It is because I broke my toe, it was super gnarly looking, and I didn’t take a picture. What the hell, America?* It may also be because I use too many exclamation points in my titles. Today, I used an elipsis. Go, me! I am, however, really sore today from carting my son around over my head in the pool for 2 days. It’s a great workout, as he’s like thirty pounds. The heck with getting a Kettlebell, I simply chuck my kid around!** That's all. Prepare for a remarkably blah weigh in tomorrow, methinks.


I saw this today and thought it was cute :)






* Rest in Peace, Bernie Mac. Since this blog is "world wide" I probably should have said “What the hell, Internet?”

** Safely, of course. After swimming we play with pit bulls or a mason jar full of rusty thumbtacks.

No comments: