Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Merciful Crap, my body sucks!

I assume this goes for everyone’s body, not just my travesty of anatomy. When I say my body sucks I do not mean I have a bad body. Oh, rest assured, I do have a bad body, otherwise what would be the point of this whole endeavor? What I mean is this:

I have a blood test Friday to check my cholesterol and whatnot, and to check my blood pressure. So, of course I am craving nothing but Chinese food and White Castle. I’d murder someone for a sack of Chicken Rings, man. I had a Quaker Oatmeal breakfast bar for breakfast today. I have developed a taste for them, which is fortunate considering I felt like I was eating drywall the first time I had one. I’m trying to work my way towards actual oatmeal. Lord knows, I’ve had it in the past but I found it repulsive. I mean, I would have liked something yummy and greasy for breakfast today, but I know better, especially the week of a blood test. Lets see how this goes and maybe I reward myself with something halfway bad on Friday. In reality, I should reward myself with something like Spaceballs on DVD rather than a greasy (pronounced like my old man; “greezy”) breakfast sammich. The DVD is cheaper and won’t kill me.


My allergies are god-awful today to boot. I so badly want to use a decongestant, but can’t. Blood pressure and all, old chap. The Claritin and Flonase work OK for a good portion of the day, but sometimes I get blocked up but good.

Gonna try and go for a walk/stagger/run later after I do the boy’s laundry. We’ll see, won’t we?

No comments: