Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Too Much Information? Yes, absolutely!

Wow, long post yesterday. Whatever will I do when BL is off the air? What should it be on Wednesday? Perhaps an inspirational word to get you over “Hump Day?” I don’t know if even I’m that cliché.*

OK, I’m going to get a little personal, and it involves the bathroom. It’s not terribly gross and there are no pictures, and it’s just kind of…odd.

Ready? Ok, then.

How can I put this delicately?

OK, here we go…So, I’m taking a leak this morning (see, that? It can be done! Way to go, Johnny Class!) and I swear to you I caught a whiff of beer. Yes, beer. I am not really sure how this could have happened, as I have not had a beer since the last Grover Kent show in November of 2008. As I see it, a few things could be the culprit:

1) Someone could have been there before me, and left some Bud-whizzer (yeah, I’m sorry) in the urinal, but I did the preflush. Then again, maybe this is what stirred up the odd stink.
2) Perhaps I am eating the proper ingredients to micro-brew (shut up, you!) a batch of beer in my bladder somehow**.
3) There’s a glitch in the Matrix

I’m going with #1***, possibly #3, although if it is number three, this will not be posted. The machines are always watching…

Well, that’s that. I’m going to leave you with this:

A friend of mine, who we shall call, oh let’s see…Countess Ruby Conchita de Fabuloso is also doing Weight Watchers. When wished “good luck” for her weekly meeting, she uttered the immortal line “First rule of Fat Club is don’t talk about Fat Club!”

I know you’re supposed to share and have support, but I found it damned funny.

That’s all, see you later!



* Who the hell am I kidding? Of course I am!

** I mean, if I could, I would, if only to get on TV. There’s got to me some money to be made there, right? Almost all the steps are there:

1) eat beer components (this should be step 1b. 1a should be “Figure out what to eat in order to whiz beer!”)
2) using the power of Science!, brew beer in bladder
3) ?????
4) Profit!

*** Inadvertent pee-pee joke! Hey-o!

No comments: