Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 44: 252.0 Three pounds for the burfday boy!

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 255.0
Current weight: 252.0
Lost this week: -3
Total lost to date: 12.2

Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180
Weight remaining to lose: 69* pounds

Well, there we go. Three pounds for the boy who turns three today!


Happy Birthday, buddy! Daddy loves you!


Vending Machine Update/Creatures of Habit department:

So I got off the elevator today (I know!) and saw they were taking out the old vending machines. They had taken off the door to fit them. So, I did what I do everyday and scanned my ID card to get in.

Basically I unlocked an Imaginary Door.

Derrrrrrrr.

Anyway, I’m pretty pleased with the loss. Slow and steady, kids. That’s how we have to do it. One day at a time one step at a time. Hopefully, a couple pounds at a time.

It’s my gut that is freaking me out. It’s becoming far too round and preggo-like. I do not, however, have that “glow” that expectant moms (or Emo Vampires) do. If I am glowing, it’s probably sweat. I have the text book “This is the worst type of place to have fat, fells” kind of fat. Creates a breeze because your shirt is too short kind of fat. It’s no good, in other words.

I really want to get this hernia repaired as well.

Sigh. Day by day, step by step, right? Right.

Why do I smell cake all of a sudden? No one is having any…

Jeez.




*just about anyone who knows me has heard me or my friend Kurt do the “Oooh, sixty-nine! Sexy Number!” bit when the number 69 comes up. I realized when it comes to pounds left to lose, there is nothing sexy about it. Eeesh!

No comments: