Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Are you reading yet, SS?

So, the other day, one of the HR gals put out some fancy-schmancy* cookies out on the file cabinet by her office. Completely unattended I might add! As I approached the tin, I was struck with what a great way this would be a great way to set a trap for fat guys. There was no snare visible, so I risked the possibility that there was a chute that lead to a secret room of treadmills that powered the emergency generators for the servers and took one of them. It was pretty good, and somehow I managed to avoid shoveling the entire tin into my yap like coal into a locomotive engine.

You know, so, hooray for me.

That’s all for now. No Biggest Loser update this week. I saw the girl from the “engaged” team** came back and was promptly sent home instead of Ron. Ron was losing blood somewhere and I think it was an ulcer.

Considering the Tuesday I had, I’m sure you guys can let me slide on the update this week.







*You know what I mean, right? Little compartments, a map on the lid and some shortbread ones that had chocolate on the top with a relief of Little Lord Fauntleroy or a harlequin or some such fancy-lad acoutrement on them.

** who looks fantabulous! I think we have our home game winner.

No comments: