Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok, I think I know what I'm a-gonna do!

Once Biggest Loser ends, I was wondering what the hell I was going to do on Wednesdays with the old blogerroo here. Well, I think I have it worked out. I’m not going to let it on too much but I will say this: It should be helpful to those of us trying to get healthy and lose weight, especially those on Weight Watchers.

My friend Filomena has an enjoyable blog. It’s here . It’s a nice breezy read, so you should read it. Preferably outside on the patio with a Cherry Limeade. If she asks, tell her I sent you, but behave and for the love of Pete, keep your feet off the furniture, you uncultured clods!

Oh, and speaking of limes, I have recently switched from having lemon in my tea to having lime. It’s really quite good, and a nice change from lemon all the time. Give it a try! The only drawback is you will never get it in those little packets that they have, like for lemons.

Well, kiddies, have a good weekend. My niece is making her communion Sunday, so I am saving a few points for that.

No comments: