Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well, lookee there!

We broke the One Thousand Page Views barrier!

So far I’ve had one comment, from my cousin, about dollar store soda.

That’s ok, though. Baby steps, baby steps.

So, I made my usual $1 store stop for tissues and assorted sundries yesterday and purchased the debut album by the Captain and Tenille. Yes, 1975’s Love Will Keep Us Together available digitally remastered (and with new liner notes by Toni Tenille! Ooooo!) for a buck. I figured I really like that song, and if I had downloaded it from say, iTunes or whatever, I’d pay the buck for 1 track, so I might as well get the CD and that way I’d get them doing “God Only knows” by the Beach Boys as well, so I bit the bullet. They look like they have the entire catalog there at Dollar Tree, so if you’re into Captain and Tenille, have at it!

No comments: