Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Week 27- Part Deux: 261.8

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 256.1
Current weight: 261.8
Lost this week: I should really change this heading…UP AGAIN. This time 5.7 pounds!
Total lost to date: 2.4
Goal for this week: Not to give up this entire venue and just eat an entire f**king bakery.

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 84.2 What the hell am I doing!?!?!


Yeah. That’s right. Almost 6 pounds. I am within spitting distance of my heaviest weight, again. I’m so close to going to a buffet today for lunch and eating until I explode like the guy in Monty Python’s Meaning of Life.

Instead, I will go have a banana, and get back on the horse.

Sorry, Trigger. We’re a little heavier this week.

Giddyup.




Oh, and congrats to Michelle, who won the Biggest Loser last night. And a big “ha-ha” to that troll-headed jerk, Vicky, who lost by ONE POUND to come in third. Not that she would have won the whole thing, but you came in last of the three! That’s Karma, baby. You connived you way to the finale and fell on your giant head.

I am somewhat annoyed that Heba took home the 100K second prize (because she’s kind of a jerk), but she did earn it, and looked great, so I have to hand it to her.

No comments: