Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 26: 256.1

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 253.5
Current weight: 256.1
Lost this week: UP! 2.6!
Total lost to date: 8.1! And back I go over the 10 pound hump the other way!
Goal for this week: 3 pounds. Also, to bloody well keep it off!

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 75.1

I’m mad as hell at my number this week. I thought about lying about it, I really did. I could say “Oh, look, I maintained, and I’ll lose more next week” or some such load of crap. I didn’t though because it wouldn’t be fair. It wouldn’t be fair to me, or the people who read this, whoever they are. Oh, that brings me to something else.

We’re going to break 1,000 page views, probably today. I find that exciting, because I wonder how many people are actually reading this. No one ever leaves any comments, and I’m not fishing for any. Back in the day (2000 or so) you could put a guestbook on your website, and people would sign it! Of course, back in 2000, very few people I knew had cable modems, there was no MySpace, and any knucklehead with a halfway ridiculous idea and a dopey name (anyone remember kozmo.com or flooz.com? Yeah…) could get eleventy billion dollars in venture capital. We were all so innocent.

I also weighed like 220 pounds or so.

So I need to make sure I have the fatass-wayback machine (ooo! I can call it the Weighback Machine!) pointed in the right direction again. I could swear I was going to lose today, but what can you do? Back on the elliptical!

No comments: