Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hump Day musings

First order of business:

My friend Janet is not, I repeat, not a nag.*

So, I blogged here recently about my new Facebook account. It’s pretty bizarre, especially since I have now been in contact with people from High School, Grammar school and my FIRST grammar school to boot. Some of these people I haven’t seen since like, oh I dunno, 1978 or something insane like that. It’s so weird. Some of them look the same, only older. Some of them look the same, just taller. Some of them are entirely new people.** In pictures of us in 2nd grade we all look like we should be living in Williamsburg, 2008. Fashionistas!

Once a week I treat myself to a soda. Normally I have a Coke Zero. If the dollar store is out of that I get a diet Dr. Pepper. They were all warm today so I grabbed a Diet Pepsi. Now, I don’t know if I got a bum bottle or what, but it was like drinking robot tinkle. No, I don’t actually know what robot tinkle tastes like, but I was trying to figure out what sort of whiz that might convey the ugly, semi metallic tang that my bottle of soda had to it. Urgh.

So, the last auctions of 2008 are going up today. They will close next Monday, so if you win, pay promptly and choose Priority mail and you should have stuff for Christmas!







*she’s a pushy so-and-so, but certainly not a nag! :)
** the “new people” generally fall into the “strapping shaved head” variety.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rich you should always check the date on the bottom of the cans those dollar store sodas are usually OLD or sometimes they get to cold then to hot then to cold and on and on... I have noticed that pepsi's really get that metal taste yuk..