Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Week 28: 258.8

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 261.8
Current weight: 258.8
Lost this week: 3 pounds
Total lost to date: 5.4
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 81.2

Not that I recommend how I did it, mind you. I was home sick yesterday, throwing my guts up. Ugh. I’m much better today despite looking like hell because I broke all the blood vessels in my face from throwing up so hard. Today, I am a remarkable shade of puce. Someone asked me if I had gone tanning. Many people asked me if I was OK, but our receptionist Beth knew what was up.

2008 is looking to end with a bang, or at least a sickening squishy sound…Sick, then The Gout, then this…

Ah well. What can you do, right? At least the chances of more random plates of nibblies coming up in the office isn’t high.

Oh, I went to visit my friend at the Flea Market today, and rubbed my eye and came away with blood. Apparently I scratched the side of my nose, but initially I said “Oh, what’s this? Now I’m bleeding from my eye?!?!?! Fantastic!” I mean let’s face it, it would stand to reason, but my friend was like “No, you’re cool! You scratched your face is all!”

Yeah, I had a minor panic.

Oh, and I want Five Guys* so bad today...




*It's a burger resturaunt, you gutter-brained jackass!

2 comments:

BethH said...

So it might have been awhile since I was here *obviously* but of course I knew what was up for all the wrong reasons. If you ever see me the day after a stomach bug hits, you'll see why!!! FUN!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. This is the first time I ever laughed out loud at a blog post. That's got to be worth something (more than just my office-mate thinking I've finally gone off the deep end, anyway).