Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week 25: 253.5

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 256.9
Current weight: 253.5
Lost this week: 3.4
Total lost to date: 10.7! Back over the 1st hump!
Goal for this week: 2 pounds (i'd love to say 3.5 so I could get below 250!)

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 73.5

OK, first off, The Lad is OK, and he’s back in action like nobody’s business. We got home at about 5:20 or so and he immediately went to play with some toys and my wife and I nipped that in the bud and the two of them slept. I finally passed out at 6:30 and got up at 9. I did get a good night’s sleep last night though.

Anyway, lookee there, 3.4 pounds down. Not having those Turkey Day leftovers really makes a difference!

Not much else to say other than boy, I am still whipped today. That first day back after a long cold is always a doozy.

I also suddenly have no voice now. Lovely!

No comments: