Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 12: 256.1

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 254.1
Current weight: 256.1
Lost this week: 0 (up 2)
Total lost: 8.1 pounds
Goal for this week: 2 pounds (for real.)

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 76.1


Today’s weigh in: Not completely unexpected. Yeah, the last weekend of the summer season, and I attended a cookout yesterday. This should be read as “I ate like I was going to the electric chair.”

Chips, blueberries, more chips, 2 hot dogs, 2 burgers, a pickle, and 2 pieces of M&M Ice cream cake. I mean, come on, Rich. However, I knew what I was getting into, I wasn’t going to try and hold back and just went and enjoyed myself.

This of course means severe punishment this week. And by that I mean “not a lot of sleep and a lot of sweating!” I’m not terribly upset about this really, mainly because I was expecing it to be oh, so much worse. Expect better things next week, when I won’t be attending cookouts and whatnot.

No comments: