Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 15: 259.1!



Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 255.0
Current weight: 259.1
Lost this week: 0 (+4.1!!!!!!)
Total lost to date: 5.2 pounds
Goal for this week: I seriously don’t have any idea. Really. Goddammit. Maybe I’ll eat an entire moose or something.*
Goal Weight: 180
Weight remaining to lose: 79.1



I am a surly, surly man today.

What in the hell? I was no angel this week, despite my best intentions (hey whattya know, I’m weak!), but I know I exercised more this week then last when I actually lost some weight, but seriously, up 4.1?!?! I was doing Perfect Pushups, damn it! I took the stairs a plenty! I walked around a lot!

I’d like to say “I’m not mad, I’m disappointed” but I’d be lying. I’m disappointed and pretty fucking pissed off to boot. I must have weighed myself 10 times this AM, then I gave up and ate a banana.

I feel like I’m going to be this fat bastard forever sometimes. I caught a shot of my shadow on the wall the other day as I came out of a backlit room and it looked like the goddamn opening to Alfred Hitchcock Presents!


*I sincerely hope that there’s some kind of dippin’ sauce for said moose. I bet they are dry.

No comments: