Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, September 15, 2008

One more reason to lose weight, or, Just when i thought I got out...The pull me back in!!!

October, 30 2008 at Mischief Night Massacre! w/ Calamity Menagerie & Friends!
3276 Washington Road, Parlin, New Jersey 08859

Halloween Madness! Calamity Menagerie with: The O>matics,
The Break Evens
The Professor
What’s The Scoop?!
plus the reunions of:

Grover Kent and Jerk Chicken!

Yep. You read that correctly. We’re doing a mini “Reunion-ette” at this show. Basically it’ll be me and the Break Evens playing for a little while. It should be fun, as we haven’t played in a year now and I have actively retired from music. I don’t see this as coming out of retirement either, in case you were wondering.

However, I do not wanna look like a giant panting wildebeast up there so the game is afoot!

No comments: