Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, September 19, 2008

a $9.99 value, yours free!


So the Perfect Pushups came with a poster that isn’t super illustrative, and an instructional DVD. I think I need to watch the DVD to make sure I’m doing everything correctly. I think I am, however I don’t think I have successfully completed any pushups since, oh, college or so, so maybe I am wrong.

I do think it’s funny that they tell you the enclosed free DVD is valued at $9.99. That seems to be a ridiculously arbitrary number. I mean, it’s an instructional DVD in a cardboard sleeve! You wouldn’t buy it without the handles, and I own a lot of DVDs that came in cases that cost a lot less than $9.99. Also, you kind of expect an instructional video these days.

That’s pretty much it for today. I had an awesome banana before. It must have been at the peak of ripeness or something because it was delish!


No comments: