Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week 4: 258.6

Starting weight: 264.2
Current weight: 258.6
Lost this week: 1.4
Total lost: 5.6

Goal: 180



I need to step up the game little more because I was hoping to be at least at 10 pounds by now. Don’t get me wrong, a loss is a loss, but normally I’m a little better than this. This is not the best I can do, and I know it.

A friend at work today was like “HEY! Did you update your blog yet?” and I said “I weighed in today! Give me a little time already!” but, like I read today, “a weight loss blog with no updates is bad news.” So here’s a very short update! I’m working on a few little essays though. Maybe I’ll post one tomorrow if I can get it done.

My son was a little off this weekend so I was too busy really to post anything. I had swell ideas, yeah, but never got to typing them.

No comments: