Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Please allow me to introduce myself: I am the Mayor of NewPantsburgh!

THIRTY-EIGHTS*, BABY! WHOOOO!

Ahem. Yes. Indeed. I am now in a smaller waist size! Slid into a pier of smaller shorts on Saturday night for the Break Evens’ set at Buddie’s and I am not looking back!

I haven’t been in 38s for a couple of years at least. I feel pretty great!

This is milestone # 2. I consider the first 10 pounds to be the first milestone, and here’s the second!

It feels pretty good, and it’s a nice visual reminder. On a frame like mine you don’t see 18 pounds all that well, or at least I don’t. This is a wonderful reminder of what I can accomplish when I set my mind to something.

*thus making me as big around as I am old but hey, that's progress. I'll never be thirty six again, but I can be a thirty-six waist, right?

No comments: