Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 49- 241.9

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 245.9
Current weight: 241.9
Lost this week: 4.0
Total lost to date: 22.3
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 61.9


Boy Howdy, that’s a good number. I’ll tell you what; it’s nice to see something working. Eating better and exercising, who’da thunk it?

I’d be exercising a lot harder if my allergies weren’t kicking me squarely in the junk. I can’t seem to shake the vicious cough I have had since last Sunday. It really came to a head this weekend when I got ridiculously interrupted sleep. Last night I slept sitting up on the couch, and it helped, a lot. I actually woke up before my alarm and felt pretty good.

I took a walk to CVS last night to pick up a prescription and some cough drops, and had a wicked coughing fit. Seriously, I thought I was going to barf, right there in front of Today’s Neighborhood Drugstore.

My Lovely Assistant got me a homeopathic allergy remedy, as well as for the cough and they seem to be helping, but I am not 100% sure. I guess I’ll give it another day or so.

No comments: