Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 47- 248.6! Going doooooown!

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 252.9
Current weight: 248.6
Lost this week: 3.8
Total lost to date: 11.3

Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180
Weight remaining to lose: 68.6

OK, not a bad week at all, really, I almost doubled my goal and didn't have too many significant cravings for the truly awful. This may have to do withthe 2 slices of cake on Sunday, but hey, that's what those reserve points are for, right?

Here’s some other cool things that go along with losing the weight this week:

*So long, 250, you fat bastard! I hope to never see you again, unless it’s on a check being paid to me. Preferably followed by a load of zeros, but het, two hundred fifty is two hundred fifty, you know?
* I get to go down a point in my Weight Watchers! Wooo! This means I eat less! Wait a minute...Nah, this is good!
* I am almost in new pants!!!!!

I’m pretty happy about it, really.

Well, I hope I'll see you tomorrow for my second to last Biggest Loser update!

For now i will leave you with this: Here’s a picture of a strawberry I had yesterday, that looked like a rooster.



He was yummy.

No comments: