Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 48- 245.9

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 248.6
Current weight: 245.9
Lost this week: 2.7
Total lost to date: 18.3*

Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180
Weight remaining to lose: 65.9

* this math has been really off lately. Sorry! I’m gonna try and fix these entries when I have the time, but don’t hold your breath.


Coming up on the one year mark and I feel like if I bear down some more I can really make a decent number in 4 more weeks, (HOLY CRAP! Only four weeks until the one year landmark of the Sporty By Forty Initiative!). If I continue at the pace I am going, I should clear 25 pounds by then. That’s not where I wanted to be, but I still could get to my halfway point goal of about 40 pounds by my birthday if I stay the course, and really get moving.

I walked to the Laundromat* to put the clothes that were in the washers into the dryers last night. It’s not terribly far, but it’s a decent hike. If you saw some asshat walking towards the Matawan train station playing air drums, yeah that was me.

Two days in a row I have eaten breakfast very late, due to my son going to school for the first time! Hooray! Today I realized at like 11 that I was very hungry and suddenly remembered that it was because I have had nothing since about 10 last night! And that was a 1 point peanut butter thing from Weight Watchers that the missus told me to try. By the way, it was pretty good.

No wonder I was so hungry!

Anyway, there may not be a huge discussion of The Biggest Loser tonight, because it’s going to be THREE FREAKIN’ HOURS LONG tonight!

OK, NBC, we get it, it’s your cash cow, but come the hell on! You already stretch a 1 hour show to 2. This is annoying as all get out.






* Spell Check insists Laundromat be spelled with a capital “L.” I guess clean clothes are important.

No comments: