Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Waiting for a call...

So, I had pretty positive reactions to my Fugu rant the other day, but a couple of you were a little testy.

See what I did there?

Anyway, today’s the day we find out mom’s test results. I didn’t think I was so nervous, my tummy says otherwise. Hitting my three pound goal next week seems likely, but at the expense of a nervous stomach.

BIGGEST LOSER-


I’ll be honest here, I’m pretty upset they sent Dan home on Biggest Loser, mainly because I liked him a lot, and wanted to see him take it. It was heartwarming to see him and his friend look so much thinner. Hell, he lost over a hundred pounds so far. His partner only in the 40s, and while that’s a great difference, it was his lackadaisical attitude that got Dan sent home. I wanted the father and son team to stay too. It was a hard elimination because, let’s face it, they were all nice guys, they all need to be there (although Dan has been proving he can do it at home!) and there was no jerk or game player that needed to be sent home. Joelle escapes the axe again, although for maybe the first time, deservedly so.

Let’s face it, it was also a tough elimination because everyone put up more than respectable numbers. We’ve seen a few like this in past seasons as well, but never to the point where I don’t want either contestant to go home.

Also, does anyone else think that it’s bullshit that there are two teams, and the rest are individuals? I’m thinking next week or the week after it’s every man for themselves!

No comments: