Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have no clever title for my blog today...

...however, someone did ask me before: “Hey, I didn’t look, but did you ever manage to get it up yesterday?”

Sigh.

Some days, they pitch ‘em over the plate so perfectly it seems a shame to let ‘em go like that, but you do what you have to do to not end up in HR, right?

So, as I was doing some laundry last night I missed a hunk of Biggest Loser last night. I was shocked to see Damien get voted off while that reprehensible slag Joelle got a reprieve! I know many people voted because her partner really wants this, but Joelle has made it pretty clear she does not want to be there. After Damien was voted off she was crying and all I could think was “You’re crying because you have to bust you ass for another week!”

Damien, on the other hand, did awesome at home.

Joelle is the new Vickie and I can't stand the sight of her. Ugh.

Oh, I also submitted some very overdue Epinions.com reviews today that I had finished some time ago.

The Tomorrow People Set 1 (which for some reason is not showing up in my profile. I submitted this before the Time Flight one too, so go figure.)
http://www.epinions.com/review/mvie_mu-1143817/content_458512502404

Doctor Who- Time Flight
http://www.epinions.com/review/mvie_mu-1105811/content_458513157764

My other reviews
http://www.epinions.com/user-richco/sec_~public_profile_opinion_list/show_~content/pp_~1/pa_~1

Why not stop by and kill some time meandering through my very cluttered brain?

No comments: