Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 68- 229.6 Ok, that's better.

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 231.7
Current weight: 229.6
Lost this week: 2.1
Total lost to date: 34.6

Weight remaining to lose: 49.6 pounds


All righty, this is more like it! I've been working hard this week, I stepped up my walking and my weights and the number of reps on the ab-roller and all. I still haven't made up for my gain, but we're working on it.

ALDI has replaced the frozen turkey burgers with 2 packs of pre-cooked ones, and also chicken burgers. While they are basically a buck each (thereby doubling your cost) they are both quite good. Also, the Chicken burgers are superb, even better than the turkey. I highly recommend them. They are three points, while the turkey is 4! Also, have 'em on a Pepperidge Farm Sandwich Flat and you have a 4 or 5 point sammich!

Anyway, biggest loser tonight, but I probably won't be able to watch it until tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: