Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Week 64- 231.0 I fully blame the pulled pork :)

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 230.4
Current weight: 231.0
Lost this week: +.6
Total lost to date: 32.2

Goal for this week: 2 pounds. Lets stick with this and see if we can't maintain some momentumI said 2 pounds last week. This did not take, so we call it three this week and we bust our ever loving balls doing it...

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 51 pounds


I suppose it was to be expected, but i was hoping to be in the 220 club this week. I out-fooded myself Sunday with the pulled pork sammiches. it wasn't so much the meat, but the damned potato rolls! I walked six miles and it managed to keep me from gainging like 8 pounds, so that's something!

I am going to beat myself pretty good this week. Lets see what happens, shall we?

No comments: