Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

(Get your Kicks on) Week 66- 228.7

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 229.8
Current weight: 228.7
Lost this week: 1.1
Total lost to date: 35.5

Weight remaining to lose: 48.7 pounds


Argh! Hellfire and damnation, he's playing around with the title formatting!

Yeah, but I like the song* so there.

Anyway, I'm pleased with my progress, even though my wife is now thoroughly kicking my ass with a damn near forty pound weight loss! It's amazing and she looks great. Great job sweetie!

Now I have to catch up!

I bought one of those belts to wear over my belly when I jump rope because the flab bouncing to and fro (OK, Up and down, really) was distracting and a little uncomfortable. It's supposed to help burn fat, so here we go.

Sorry for the late posting today, but I was remarkably busy! It was the boy's first day of school and I went to a job fair. You know, when I hear "fair" I expect balloons and rides and it wasn't like that, at all! I mean, there were just a lot of desperate looking people in suits (and a couple dudes who showed up in torn jeans and Ed Hardy shirts, which just screams "I want to wash dishes for you!") and the funnel cake was just terrible!!

Oh, Biggest Loser starts tonight.



*here, Janet. I can hear you from here going "WHAT SONG!?!?!" click here

No comments: