Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Biggest Loser Update, fothcoming

It's been a rough couple days here at the ranch for writing so I haven't gotten the chance to finish my update. I will try and have it up tomorrow.

I still haven't heard back on my bloodwork yet, which is odd. Usually I get it back straight away, a day or two (or at most three) after I go to the doctor. I meant to call about it today, but as usual, I forgot. I have the absolute worst memory lately. I can't seem to remember a damned thing. Better talk to the doctor about that too.

I have this fear that I will someday lose my mind completely. It terrifies me. When I have things repeatedly slip my mind it makes me very angry and and frustrated not to mention scared because I think it's already starting to happen.

I know I won't know it happened, but I've seen the other side an it's heartbreaking. Besides, I want to remember everything and everyone.

No comments: