Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week 53- 235.6 slightly up, but not so much as you'd notice...

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 235.1
Current weight: 235.6
Lost this week: +.5
Total lost to date: 28.6

Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 55.6

Well, slightly disappointing to be sure, but I thought it was going to actually be a whole lot worse for some reason. Let’s be honest, a half a pound is not really a terrible step back. I mean, it’s almost a lean back, really. Perhaps I need to step up the aerobic exercise, or up my water intake, it’s always fairly bad on the weekend.

So that’s really that today.

Coming up this week:
I’m going to talk about Healthy Choice Steamers, and a pretty belligerent post about a family in the UK who claim they are too fat to work, and think they deserve more money for staying home and watching TV! I'm already seething!

No comments: