Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, June 22, 2009

If I walked around with an Aqualung(tm)...

…I’d probably at least get my heart rate up a little more. You simply can’t walk outside in this weather, it’s like taking a stroll through an aquarium. I swear if it keeps up my next lawn ornament is gonna be one of those big plastic clams that’s eating a diver. I did get one of these though:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3312598

I’m still working on my uber-smug expression, but I assume that will come along with the six pack.

My wife said “I’m really sorry I didn’t get you a more fun gift for Father’s Day” and I said “Well I’ll be having a lot more fun when I have rockin’ abs.” Mind you, I gotta get rid of more flab first, but we’re making progress.

Oh, speaking of progress, the Missus reached her goal of losing a certain amount of weight by her birthday one week ahead of schedule, so congrats to you on that, honey!

Addendum:
Please note, when I originally typed out this entry the title was “If I wanked around with an Aqualung™…” which, I’d imagine, would be different article altogether I assure you.


2 comments:

Filomena said...

Go get yourself the dvd "8 Minute Abs" It really works! I had to build up to the entire 8 minutes but I tell ya, you can almost bounce mashed potatoes off my mid section thanks to it :)

Rich said...

Thanks! I will go get it this week.