Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week 51- 236.9 I'm so excited I have wet pants! (not tinkle, though...)

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 238.8
Current weight: 236.9
Lost this week: 1.9
Total lost to date: 27.3
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 56.9



When you see a number like 56.9 it seems pretty high, doesn’t it? it’s OK to admit it, it’s kind of imposing. Then I think about only a short time ago it was 84.2 pounds. Now that is an imposing number. I mean, that’s way closer to 100 than 56.9 is to 50*.

I took a nice walk this morning and on the way back I caught one of those breezes. You know the kind, where you think “Yeah, I better get a move on, it’s gonna pour any minute, now…”

Unfortunately, “any minute” was about eleven seconds later and the heavens opened up and gave me a good soaking. It was annoying for a second, but then it was kind of fun. At least it wasn’t a cold rain. I was more concerned with my phone getting wet than my shorts or shirt.

Now, of course it’s bright and sunny. It rained for maybe 10 minutes and then was great. I picked the wrong time window I guess. Ten minutes earlier I’d have arrived home dry. Ah well, you win some and then other times, you get wet pants.











* OK, Not really, I know. It’s a matter of perspective.

No comments: