Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Look, it's sunny!

And it’s Monday. Sheesh.

This reminds me of the summer of about three years ago where 90% of the whole damned season it rained every weekend and then was sunny and warm Monday through about three PM on Friday when it would start raining just in time to remind you that the weekend was going to be crappy again. By August you just basically accepted it and went about your business.


I did manage to salvage the afternoon for action at the park yesterday, though. I managed to completely forget the sale at the Holmdel fire station that my wife saw Saturday and described as “insane.” Not that I need a lot of other people’s crap, I have a lot of my own crap to get rid of still.

In unrelated news, my car passed inspection! Woo!

No comments: