Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey, Monday! Go to hell, go directly to hell.

So last night the outlet in the bathroom goes out. I'm freaked out a little because, quite frankly, the though of electrical fires freak me the hell out. So I was nervous and up until about 2:30 this morning so keyed up I couldn't sleep. So I slept badly all night, because my subconcious of course believes we are going to all catch fire and that we're going to die a firely death.*

So, I go out to get paper towels and garbage bags this morning and my neighbor is in an expensive suit, rooting in the dumpster. He thinks he dropped his keys in it. I have no clue as to where my grabber is so I can't help him.

Traffic is rife with comoplete assholes the whole way down to work. It's like people are determined to get my goat, right?

Then, I get to work and go to make a cup of tea. Ah, tea, how I love you. I drink a lot of tea. I have nearly cut off coffee completely, except in the direst of cases!

My tea recipie is:
1 Red Rose tea bag
3 Splenda
1 dash of lime juice

Yep. Lime. You like lemon in your tea? Try lime, it's a kick!

Anyway, I go to the fridge and realize someone has thrown out or taken the whole goddamn bottle of lime juice.

Seriously? I don't know why people can't leave other people's stuff alone. Keep you fucking mitts off what's not yours.

I have very few simple pleasures in my life and a nice cup of tea is one I really enjoy.

I'm not having a good day, and this didn't help.

My day has barely started and I am ready to scream.




* I am aware I am being over dramatic. Sue me.

No comments: