Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Round 2 Week 3- Ah, shit. (Attempting a repost from Monday!)

Starting weight: 264.1
Weight last week: 258.1
Current weight: 263.0
Lost this week: UP 4.9
Total lost to date: 1.1

Weight left to lose: 83

Please note, this is in US pounds.
 
Two posts in one day?  Yeah like I said the original weigh in post from Monday got all eaten up by the Internet, so here I am.
 
As far as my super crappy weigh in, I'm going to mostly blame a trip to Red Robin on my cheat day.  Not a great meal and so salty that I really think it made me retain a lot of water.  Even my wedding ring has been super tight.
 

 Today's lunch has some nice grilled chicken with a coffee-garlic rub.  Om nom and may I say nom!

I don't have a lit to say about this, because I said it all and then it got devoured. Ah well...

No comments: