Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, July 21, 2014

ROUND 2 Week 2 Let's talk about goals, shall we?


Starting weight: 264.1
Weight last week: 259.5
Current weight: 258.1
Lost this week: 1.4
Total lost to date: 6.0

Weight left to lose: 78.1

Please note, this is in US pounds.

OK, I'll take it.  I know I had a lousy dinner yesterday (25 Burgers*, but I am glad to see it wasn't taken out on my results too much.  Probably could have lost a little more, but a loss is a loss, so we're calling it a win.

So the Burfday is rapidly a-comin', the double quad.  FORTY FOUR.  Didn't make "Sporty by Forty" but it's never too late to try hard and make something happen.  44, not 84, you know?  "Sporty by Forty" was slightly more successful than my "More 69 in 96" (which was a damn good slogan, even if none of you ladies agreed!) but I think I'll avoid a new slogan for now.  Unless I come up with obvious gold.

Anyway, I'd like to be 20 pounds down by my Natal Anniversary, and it's a little more than a month away.  14 more pounds to go.  I feel pretty good about that, actually.  I think, should I manage to do 25 pounds by then (239.1 for those of you playing at home!),  I should get myself something cool.  I'm not sure what that is yet.  Oh, maybe a nice coin for my collection!  2014 Silver Panda, I'm looking at you!

When I get to 225 (39.1 pounds down), I plan on a small tattoo.  Something cheap, and I already know what it is and I think it's a suitable reward. That's pretty much where I fell off the fat wagon the first time.

When I break 200, I want to mark it as well (in some way other than umbilical hernia surgery which should take place at that time or therebouts.)

When I hit my goal, I'm stocking up on shirts at 5dollarshirts.com and getting a nice suit.


I don't even wear suits that much, but I might if I didn't look like I ate Bill Blass when I wore them.


* It's the name of a place, I'm no completely nuts.

No comments: