Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Seriously, no excuses...

We have no excuses whatsoever that are valid.  None.  Not after this.




Normally I find Coldplay irritating, but boy does it work for me here.  Please note the room's gonna get real dusty when you watch this... 
Now I realize this is now an advert for the Diamond Dallas Page Yoga program, but, as I know from a friend of mine it works, and it works amazingly well.  I'm going to see if he'll share his story for the blog. Regardless, this is still amazing
Look at what this man accomplished.  Determination.  An unwillingness to to give up.  Also a healthy and blatant disregard for the odds.
That's what works.
Look this guy up and he's in even better shape now, by the way.


I'm going to seriously look into this program by the way.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: