Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

We are experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by...

So yeah, apparently the blog ate my Monday update.  This is sermi-appropriate being I myself ate like I had a hole in my neck this past week apparently.  I say "apparently" when I mean "the scale said so!"

We are experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by.
Please note, when I was a little, I would, quite literally, stand next to the TV when this notice appeared on my TV screen. 
I'm not sure what I was trying to accomplish, but I guess I thought "I don't know why they want me here, but if me doing this helps get Scooby and the Gang out of old man Crenshaw's spooky old air field, I gotta do my part!"

You don't see this very often these days.  I wonder why that is...
In unrelated news, this bloody sleep apnea business is really getting to me.  I am literally just-this-side of exhausted 99% of the time.  My back is sore, my feet are sore my hands are sore.  I assume it's because my body can't get enough rest to heal up, but I'm a little scared to be frank.
I have a doctor's appointment Friday, so let's see what's up with that.

We are experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by.

Please stand by.

No comments: