Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 40: 254.1 Deja Vu all over again...and again

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 254.1
Current weight: 254.1
Lost this week: 0
Total lost to date: 10.1
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 74.1

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin’ on here?

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’ll take a no-gainer again this week, but this is getting silly. I feel thinner. My shirts are fitting a bit better. Why is the scale not reflecting it? I don’t know, kids, I just blog here.

Yesterday’s Blogs

I must have had a weight lifted once I mentioned my mom in the blog, because the Biggest Loser/tattoo thing came out very easily after that.

FACEBOOK

I want to talk about the new Facebook layout. It’s the dog’s bollocks.

Sorry folks, I have to vent a minute. This is going to contain some “grown-up” words. In other words, there’s a chance I’m going to start swearing like a Teamster.

Seriously, Facebook, what the fuck? Why fix what wasn’t broken? Is this to get us so mad that we forget you tried to steal all our pictures and whatnot? Because we’re still awfully annoyed at that too, ya bastards! This is the most useless piece of crap interface since the ‘70s where you called up channel 11 in NYC and yelled “PIX” into the phone to control some crappy Intellivision game on TV*.

Every time someone in my networks decides to send another sodding piece of flair to everyone in their network, I have to see every. Damned. One. Individually. I don’t want to see that Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo sent a Super Magical Lemon-Scented Goddamn Pixie fart to Jim. And then to Larry. And then to Susie. And then to Dave**.

If they don’t give me a filter soon, I’m going to have to abandon it like I pretty much did with MySpace. I only check the MySpace page once a week or so to see if anyone is friend-ing the band.

Seriously, screw you, Facebook and this crummy new look.





* And did anyone ever win anything or was that for “bragging rights?”

**And really, nobody even likes Dave anyway. He’s a hump.

No comments: