Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm apparently not drinking enough water...

Because my body has put forth some monster zits in the past 48 hours, Lord A'mighty!

Snow day today. Looks like we got about 8 inches.*

Lost power last night. That wouldn't have been so bad except I was drying 2 loads of clothes. So, as I was ready to finally call it quits at about 11:55, the power came back on and I went to the laundry room and restarted the dryers. Ended up hitting the hay about 1:30.

In completely unrelated news, I want this shirt so bad!

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/?newest=24
problem is it's in the UK. It's like $20 plus shipping. Well, less like 18% VAT, which I don't have to pay as I am not in the UK

I'm estimating something like $25 which is not too bad I guess. Anyone who would like to but it for me may do so in an XL :)





*That's what she said.

No comments: